Happy Kitty Sewing: Day #6 Finally Caught up!   

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day #6 Finally Caught up!

Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

I'm going to say the hardest thing I've ever experienced was watching my sister get sick with cancer, and eventually dying.  I don't really think I have to elaborate on this one that much, because it's quite obvious why this has been the hardest.  I've gone through many hard things in my life, sometimes I think more than one should already in one life time, but this one definitely is Tops.  I'm not much in a mood to go on, so I'll just find a picture instead.  Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!


This was from Sept 09.  L>R: My sister, Angie, my daughter Ashley, and Me with a bad hair day.

Bad Pic from my Dad's 50th Surprise Bday Party.  Me & Angie.  She's younger AND taller! 

On my sister's surprise 29th Bday (her last), June 27, 2010.  She passed Aug 7, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! My heart breaks for you; thanks for sharing this piece of your life.

    ReplyDelete