Happy Kitty Sewing: Day #5 in 30 Days of Blog Prompts-Almost caught up!!!   

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day #5 in 30 Days of Blog Prompts-Almost caught up!!!

Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.
Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents.
Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could.
Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?
Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?
Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?
Day 9: List 3 people who have influenced you, and how.
Day 10: Describe your most embarrassing moment.
*The first third of the 30 Days of Blog Prompts List*  See the rest, here.


1.  My Daughter.  She will always be the first thing!

2.  Fabric.  I LOVE fabric. Looking at fabric on the Internet.  Sewing and Quilting blogs.

3.  My Pets-Izzy, Mr. Smuckers (my late sister's cat), and Boomer.  Izzy is *my* cat.  She's a Flame Point Siamese.  My ex bought her for me for my bday in 2009 from PetSmart.  I hate to admit this, but I threatened to break up with him if he didn't, haha.  He believed I actually would though! I was just pouting, and I don't think he experienced a totally selfish desperate girl pouting before! Haha.
 -Mr. Smuckers was bought as a kitten, and he is a Himalayan.  He is SO beautiful.  He moved in with us when my sister moved here and hasn't left since.  I used this time to bring Izzy to my parents house, because she lived with my boyfriend.  I was freaking out because he was moving and she wasn't going to be allowed to go, so having Mr Smuckers here, was definitely helpful for me to keep Izz, because my parents were set dead against it.
-Boomer is a Jackapoo.  He is a Jack Russel/Poodle mix.  We got him in November 2005.  I love him because he can sleep all day without having to be let outside to use the bathroom.  When I worked midnights, this was really important for me to be able to sleep.  He is always 5-10 pounds overweight no matter if he's on the strictest diet with a lot of exercise, or if he's eating everything in sight.  

4. My King sized bed with 6 Ikea pillows and down comforters.  I love my bed so much!

5.  My 50" Plasma TV in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment