Happy Kitty Sewing: Computer Woes...   

Monday, April 15, 2013

Computer Woes...

As I write this, I'm watching the horrible explosions at the Boston Marathon.  It's so sad.  I can't wait to find out what they figured out what happened.  Who/What/Why.  I'm not being funny, but you can see all the emergency officials, police, army, and then you see all the athletic running jackets.  The volunteers were running back and forth with wheelchairs.  At least this happened where Americans were healthy enough to help other people and to run away during the evacuation. It looked like chaos for a minute or two until I was able to focus with the jostling cameras, but it looks very organized and that's great when an emergency like this happens.  There is a lot of blood on the side of the road.  I saw some people and policemen lift a wooden barrier (that looks like a fence with the pointed ends that go in the ground) off 6 or 7 people laying on the ground.  This happened in an area with 500,000 people.  So crazy.  I hope this isn't terrorist related.  I'm already scared to death about North Korea.

So, I haven't perished, but my computer has been giving me major problems lately.  I wasn't even online for 3 days.  I think I figured some things out, and hopefully it will settle down and do it's job from now on.

So I HAVE to make up for lost time.  You are going to see 5 Influenster posts that I have to make up.  I have lots to share this week.  AND I'm going to finish those damn blog prompts next month.  I have missed a week's worth of prompts.

I really like this picture.  It was taken a week ago from Friday?  Yeah, that's about how long I've been without posting.  I've also researched how to take better pics with my iphone.  They look AWESOME on my phone and when I put them on the computer they look $hitty.  This is the Instagram version of this pic, and I liked it better, although it looks like I'm missing eyebrows and colored them in with a green crayon.  But I really like eye makeup.  But today's the last day to file taxes and I waited to the last minute just for fun, so now I'm going to do that.  An update of 22 injured and 2 dead.  My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Boston and the families of those who lost their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment