Happy Kitty Sewing: Clutter   

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Clutter

Over the summer I have gotten into the bad habit of putting things down in my room/sewing area NOT in it's proper place. My closet is horrendous. It's so easy to shut the door and not see the mess, but it's starting to spread out into other areas of my life. It's just one of those subconscious things that I feel like my life is full of clutter, and it is!  I am very *really* overwhelmed with everything going on it my life right now. I made a major life decision to return to school to finish my accounting/business degree instead of continuing on with nursing. When I started out, there was NO way to predict what would happen in my life. I know I'm not the only one to switch majors a few times. I originally started out pursuing accounting, then felt so out of place that I switched to nursing. I didn't realize that business is something that you grow into, and it's going to feel very foreign at first. But I have to look at the positives instead of the negatives.

1. I used to be so pissed that I was going to have to pay a lot of extra money in student loans for my accounting degree. I had all my pre-reqs done plus the first year in the College of Business. When I switched to nursing, I had to take a year of pre-reqs before I could apply to the Nursing Program.

2. Unlike accounting, I can use my nursing experience for the rest of my life. I mean, everyone uses basic accounting skills in their life, but not everyone understands medical problems.

3. I have a goal to look forward to. I can stop feeling guilty about "wasting time".

I am sure there are more positives, but my mind is very full right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment