I guess the thing about Birchbox is that you get trial sizes of samples, and you can earn points from each purchase and save them up to buy normal sized products of the samples you love.
The box it came in was really nice. Everything was packaged in pink paper for fanciness.
|You can see my big ole Ghost forehead in the background...|
|4 Postcards inspired by their fave offices|
So I'll give you *my* opinion of what I got.
1. Birchbox + Color Club: Neon pastel shades inspired by four our their fave cities. 2 coats give an opaque, glossy finish.
*My little tiny bottle was so cute, and came in a mint color. I really liked the color, and I liked the color on my nails. It was super thick and gritty going on, which was a first for me. It almost seems like I need to water it down, but I'm really lazy to do that. Full Size $8. I'd buy it if it was bigger and not-so-thick.
2. COOLA. SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer. Sunblock infused with organic evening primrose extract and borage seed oil. I'm usually not that fancy about sunblock. I just care it if works since I'm basically the closest thing to a vampire. It says to put on a thin layer an hour before going outside. I'm pretty sure that my other moisturizer doesn't take an hour to work...I hope not anyways...Full Size $32. While it smells good, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm a cheapo and I like my Old Lady Oil of Olay.
3. Juicy Couture. Full Size $19-90. I hate perfume. I smell awesome Au Natural. I have a fabric addiction, and all extra money feeds that.
4. Whish. Shave Crave Shaving Cream. Shea butter packed shaving cream in a blueberry scent. This smells SO GOOD. I'll probably keep it around and smell it for awhile before using it. You use it on your hairy parts and shave. Full size $20. If I got to smell like Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka all day, I would definitely buy this!
5. Bonus: Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser. I haven't used this because I haven't worn any make up yet. And why waste it on a makeup-less face? Full size $10. On the fence. I'll let you know if it's awesome.
Overall, I really liked my box, and can't wait to see what I get next month! Thank you Ashley!!!