I have ignored this blog for so long, and I made a commitment to be more active on here. So, I'm grabbing this idea and using it on myself.
1. I'm 5 feet tall exactly, natural red head with blue eyes.
2. I'm 33 years old...but look 16. I get carded for scratch off lottery tickets. It's ridiculous.
3. I was "16 and pregnant". I had Ash when I was 17, the summer before my senior year. I finished HS and went to Eastern Michigan University with dreams of being an accountant-super exciting, huh? I needed a job to support both of us, and I picked it based on the average gross income for an accountant.
4. My junior year at EMU, (2000) that big scandal happened during the Presidential Election with Bush and Gore, I was in the College of Business and freaked because I hated everyone around me. They were talking about the Stock Market, and they were Extreme Type A people, and it freaked me out that I was going to be working with people like this for the rest of my life. I SWITCHED MY MAJOR TO NURSING.
5. I graduated from EMU with my Bachelor's in the Science of Nursing. I passed the NCLEX on the first try, and thought it was super easy.
So those five things are the backbone of my life. I think I'll post these every so often.
Today is a SNOW DAY, and I'm going to go enjoy it. I hope everyone is safe in the Blizzard and have power and heat!