Happy Kitty Sewing: Blog Makeover!!   

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Makeover!!

Last week I found out that I was one of five winners to win an entire new blog design from Mommy Blog Designs to celebrate her first anniversary for designing blogs!!! I am really excited, because I haven't liked my blog since I started a few months ago.  I get so frustrated with it, I find myself NOT blogging so I don't have to deal with it.  I was supposed to blog about her super awesome sale that ended today, but I've been really sick this week and haven't been able to do much besides check email.  SO, I'll blog about her services.

She offers 3 different packages:
1.  $29 DIY Pretty PreMade Designs, that you install *DIY for Blogger ONLY.  See here.
2.  Personalized PreMade Designs. Blogger=$69.  Wordpress=$99
3.  Custom Blog Design. Starting prices: Blogger= $149.  Wordpress= $239

The first package is for BLOGGER members only!  You save money by choosing a design without the personalization.  You install it yourself, but all designs come with simple, easy-to-follow instructions to get your blog up and running!  If your budget is tight, but you are wanting a new look, this is a great option to check out!

The second package is for Blogger and Wordpress members.  The benefits included fast and easy service;  she will install it for you within 1 to 2 business days.  You can see what you get by choosing which blog service you have above.  She limits the sale of each blog design 10 times, so you won't see your blog all over the internet!

The third package is an entirely custom blog design! Prices are listed at the top.
All Blogger custom designs come with the following:
Custom designed header
Co-ordinating background
Custom fonts throughout for all text and titles
Two-column wide layout
Co-ordinating footer
Text & border co-ordination
Labour, revisions & installation
Up to 1 hour of post-install support (expires 30 days after install)


All WordPress custom designs come with the following:
Custom designed header
Co-ordinating background
Custom fonts throughout for all test and titles
Two-column wide layout
Co-ordinating footer
Text & border co-ordination
Labour, revisions & installation
The Genesis Premium Theme (**OR you have the option to purchase directly from StudioPress)
Up to 1 hour of post-install support (expires 30 days after install)

She also offers extras like matching Twitter and G+ background pages, menu bars with custom graphics and buttons with code.

I am SO excited for my new blog! I know it will definitely make a difference with the time I spend on it.  PLEASE go take a look for yourselves and when you are ready to make that big change, remember: Mommy BLog Designs.  Or you could come back here and press her button to link up to her page!

No comments:

Post a Comment