Happy Kitty Sewing: Happy Belated New Year!   

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Belated New Year!

I've read a lot of Resolutions this year from my blog friends.  I've read a lot of single words that will describe this year.  I don't plan on doing either one.  I know, I'm such a rebel, right?

I find that I can't do a single resolution.  I basically want to do 50 to change all the negative things in my life, and find it impossible to carry through.  Duh, I know. 

What I'm going to do is focus is on is following through with commitments with people.  The other one is creating my blog.  I pass up the chance to write about the things I care about, but I procrastinate, and I'm not going to let myself do that anymore!

So Happy New Year and I hope everyone is looking forward to 2013 as much as me!  I'm really going to do my best to make it the best year I've ever had.  So this is my short post before I post all the wonderful busy things I've been doing in the last couple weeks!

Can you do the QUICKEST favor you will ever do, pretty please?! Super easy, no sign ups, and you just click a button.  Super easy and fast.

Will you please vote for my favorite blogger, Joanna Haughton, from ModaMama?! 

  She is participating in the "Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Mom Blogs". Her blog is so awesome, she deserves #1 in MY opinion.  Last month, she created Dressember-Dress/December, and every day she wore a different beautiful dress and posted on her blog.  I am so jealous of her wardrobe!  She also has some really cute hairstyle tutorials on YouTube.  See why she deserves this?!

  I seriously posted this link of facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, tumblr, and my last one is here in my blog.  I really appreciate it! All you have to do is click on the link, and you will see the Vote button in the middle of the page.  Then go check out her blog if you haven't already!

The Magic Link: http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/modamama?blogroll_id=86

No comments:

Post a Comment